Sharing my experiences of living Gluten Free, after being diagnosed with Coeliac Disease in 2000.
Please be aware that anything I write is my personal experience(s).

If you are to visit any of the places I mention, please ensure you check that they are still trading before you visit and it's your responsibility to ensure the food you eat is suitable for you! If you are to follow any of the recipes, please ensure you check your ingredients are suitable for you.

My advice: PLEASE get yourself the latest Coeliac UK Food Directory rather than poisoning yourself!

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Costa Coffee Gluten Free Cakes

Whilst in Costa Coffee this weekend, I found a new addition to the GF range....Bakewell Tarts.

They now stock Choc Brownie, Fruit Cake and mini Bakewell Tarts.
At £1.55 for two mini Bakewells, I thought they were reasonably priced and tasty too.
They went particularly well with my cappuccino (with no chocolate on top)!





No comments:

Post a Comment